Downtown Mountain View Luxury Condos
9 unit condo development
- Managed Public Review process through Construction
- Coordination and direction of team of 30+ including clients, stake holders, consultants, and contractors including:
- Requests for proposals, comparison & review, and recommendations
- Cost estimates, change orders, & budget development
- RFI coordination and responses
- Weekly teleconferences to resolve complex design issues
- Status reporting with critical task and deadline detailing
- Drawing coordination between professions
- Preparation and development of all contract documents and submittals for City Planning, Public Review, and Building Permits
- Review and detail documents for adherence to 2013 California Building Codes
- Development and processing of estimates, proposals, additional services, etc.
- Creation of detailed schedule evaluating and phasing critical paths to flexibly shift resources and run processes in parallel
- Design and development of all visualizations, presentations, and marketing material including 3D modeling in Revit and SketchUp, animations, and photo-realistic renderings (post-processed in Photoshop)
- Owner Representative services
Roles Distribution as Senior Project Manager
- Successfully acquired design approvals by City of Mountain View months ahead of schedule
- Facilitated resolution of conflict between utilities, civil design, shoring, and substructure due to infill site constraints.
- Produced high-quality, cutting edge visualizations with top-of-industry tools
- Collaborated with construction manager to locate and resolve anticipated construction related complications prior to permit
- Fast tracked project with phased permitting for quick start construction
2017: Under Construction
Full construction drawings made available for review by request.